$20.00 – $40.00
A light version of classic fall food. You’ll love the tender chunks of beef, carrots, and potatoes in a delicious tomato gravy without the mess and stress of cutting, peeling & dicing.
|90 min||8 hours|
- Slow thaw in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour stew into a greased 9x13 pan (9x9 for half orders)
- Cover tightly with foil. Bake 90 minutes.
- Keep covered; do not peek during baking!
- Pour into slow cooker, cover, and cook on low all day.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 333 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Cholesterol 100mg 33%
Sodium 956mg 40%
Total Carbohydrates 20g 7%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 34g 68%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.