$18.00 – $33.00
An elegant and easy Italian classic. Tender fish fillets finished with a tangy lemon, caper and garlic sauce. Perfect for impressing family or company! (L&F, DF, GF Avail, Stovetop)
- Add oil to cover the bottom of large sautee pan. Heat oil for 1 minute on medium high heat.
- Coat tilapia filets with flour mixture and add to skillet.
- Cook fish 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Transfer fish to serving platter and cover.
- Add sauce packet to same saute pan, scraping any brown bits into sauce. Pour sauce over fish.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 362 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2g 3%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Cholesterol 57mg 19%
Sodium 271mg 11%
Total Carbohydrates 52g 17%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 31g 62%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.