$18.00 – $33.00
A traditional dish that will have your whole family screaming for more. Seasoned meatballs in a creamy, rich cream sauce served over egg noodles. (Stovetop)
- In skillet, brown meatballs, then, remove meatballs from skillet.
- Add sauce packet and pasta with FULL - 2 1/2 cup water HALF - 1 1/4 cup water and bring to a boil add meatballs, cover and reduce heat.
- Simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 13 - 16 minutes
- When pasta is tender add in parmesan cheese until melted.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 493 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
Cholesterol 124mg 41%
Sodium 1126mg 47%
Total Carbohydrates 48g 16%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
Protein 29g 58%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.